Terms & Conditions
1) Rates will be quoted as flat rate fees for the regular standard cleaning, although there might be exceptions due to type of cleaning. (Our minimum charge is $85 – worth total of 3 hours cleaning). Typically, team sizes are 2 or 3 cleaners. Cleaning Wonders, LLC reserves the right to select the team size based on the scheduling and staffing requirements for the day in question.
2) Cleaning Wonders, LLC has a fee of $35 for a cancellation of service within one full business day of the scheduled cleaning appointment. Please be sure to notify our office of any changes in access procedures at least 24 hours prior to a cleaning.
3) Cleaning Wonders, LLC typically has three arrival ‘windows’ a day, five days a week. We will work with you to the greatest extent possible if a specific time slot is required, but generally our cleaners will arrive during the following times: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM; 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM; 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Please note that these are ‘windows’ and not exact starting times.
4) If you decide to commit to a regular weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleaning schedule, Cleaning Wonders, LLC will try to send out the same cleaning team each time, however due to cleaners scheduled vacations, vehicle issues, or illness we reserve the right to switch teams or team members without prior notice.
5) Our cleaners work in teams of 2 people, and bring all their supplies and equipment (vacuums, mops, etc.) with them. Please contact our office if you have any surfaces such as floors, stone, or cabinets that require non-standard cleaning materials so that we can notify our cleaners of this requirement; the customer will need to provide these specific materials in order for the cleaners to clean the surfaces in question.
6) Owner is responsible for loss arisen from failure to secure valuable items.
7) Cleaning Wonders, LLC has a 48 HOUR WARRANTY PERIOD from the day of completion of the cleaning. If we have missed an area, damaged or broken and item, please call within that timeframe and we will come out and re-clean the area in question or repair/replace a damaged or broken item. We work very hard to avoid these issues by training our staff to be careful and detail oriented, and by inspecting our work. Complaints filed more than 48 hours after the completion of cleaning fall outside the warranty period, and unfortunately may not be covered. Cleaning Wonders, LLC will not be held responsible for repair or replacement of items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage.
8) You are not allowed to employ any Cleaning Wonders, LLC cleaners for at least 1 (one) year after the termination of services by Cleaning Wonders, LLC.
9) Account Payment Policies: Account payment is due upon completion of service. We accept cash, checks and Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. It is important that we receive timely payment for services in order to maintain our quality staff of cleaners – thank you for your consideration!
10) By authorizing Cleaning Wonders, LLC to clean your property, you are agreeing in advance to our previous Terms and Conditions.